SHARE YOUR WHY FIRST!
There’s a reason WHY kids always ask ‘WHY’? We are naturally curious beings. We typically won’t start doing anything unless we know the underlying reason. What is your compelling reason, what is your purpose, WHAT IS YOUR WHY?!
Why start with YOUR WHY?
- It is the first step to solving any problem.
- It gives you the motivation to start and finish anything in life.
- It provides others the reason to support you in your vision.
- It helps you to effectively communicate what you want.
- It drives focus in creating results you want.
“People don't buy what you do;
they buy why you do it.”
~ Simon Sinek
5 STEPS TO SHARE YOUR WHY
- What is the result you want most?
- Why do you want to achieve it?
- If you achieve this, what will it mean to you?
- How would your life be different as a result of you achieving this outcome? What kind of impact would it have on your life (mentally, physically, financially and spiritually)?
- Now SHARE YOUR WHY! Share everything you wrote above to anyone you would like to support you in your vision and see what happens! It never hurts to try! The worst thing that could happen is feeling a negative emotion, which is only a vibration felt in our body.
It seems so simple right?! We are often so results focused, stating “I want ______ to happen” that we forget about our why. By sharing your why first, helps others understand why you’re so passionate about the result. It’s our human nature to serve one another. By explaining your compelling reason first, you are giving them an opportunity to support you. Invite them to be a part of your vision no matter how big or small and notice what happens!
Do you know someone who could benefit from this post? Be the light! Please spread the love & light and share the post with your friends. Thank you for bringing LIGHT to someone's darkness.