Does your life speak to your beliefs? What does your life say about you? Start by listing your core values.
- Think about certain milestones in your life that have made an impact, both positive and negative. Write down what made those events memorable for you.
- Identify the specific value that was present or missing in each event.
- What do each of those values mean to you?
- Out of those values, which top 5 values can't you live without?
- How can you apply these values to your relationships with yourself, others and the environment?
Identifying and applying your core values to your life is the best expression of yourself! As Ghandi said, "My life is my message." What is your life's message?