Go all-in on what you want.
You're highly creative and you want to move to the next level in your life and business.
You keep holding yourself back and you wish you had more control over your self-talk.
You know you're meant to help more people.
You know you have what it takes to succeed.
You want to do it with more ease.
Feel the fear and do it anyways.
The only thing that distracts you from honouring your needs is giving in to fear, repeating the same patterns of thought and going in a downward spiral.
Fear of not getting it right.
Fear of not being good enough.
Fear of what others might think.
A new perfect.
The overthinking and analyzing continues to cycle when you're not fully telling yourself the truth and processing your emotions.
Trying to think positively, consuming motivational books/videos and reciting daily affirmations to get what you want, can only get you so far.
If you are ready to stop denying yourself of your truth . . .
If you are done with feeling disappointed with yourself . . .
If you are ready to speak from your heart . . .
You must first look within, fully accept who you are, as you are, and surrender the past and future thinking that is keeping you from experiencing the present moment.
- SELF-TRUST. You are certain of who you are even with fear present.
- SELF-EMPOWERMENT. You know exactly how to follow-through with massive action.
- SELF-WORTH. You honour your truth and own your story.
Fear is just a discomfort that you're unfamiliar with.
The next time you want to say NO to doing something you don't want to do or the next time you want to bail out on what you set out to do . . .
Imagine - What would happen if you knew exactly how to respond the fear or doubt?
You can finally let go of the striving, the people-pleasing and the perfectionist tenancies.
The key to leveling up with ease and flow, is to become familiar with fear and know exactly how to move through it.
- CONNECTION. Showing up for yourself and others in full alignment with what's true for you.
- SUFFICIENCY. To have, offer and receive never-ending gifts to yourself and others.
- FREEDOM. Knowing you and your life will always be taken care of.