Say yes to what you want.
You're highly creative and you want to move to the next level in your life and business.
You keep holding yourself back and you wish you had more time.
You absolutely love who you get to work with.
You're amazing at what you do.
You know you have what it takes to succeed.
You don't know how to do it without sacrificing your own needs.
Feel the fear and do it anyways.
The only thing that distracts you from honouring your needs is giving in to fear, repeating the same patterns and going in a downward spiral.
Fear of failure.
Fear of not enough.
Fear of judgement.
A new perfect.
Trying to think positively and reciting daily affirmations to get what you want, can only get you so far. If you want to stop denying yourself of your truth . . . If you want to stop feeling frustrated . . .If you show up as your authentic self . . . You must first look within, fully accept the present, and surrender the past and future.
- Self-trust. You are certain of who you are even with fear present.
- Self-empowerment. You know exactly how to follow-through with massive action.
- Self-worth. You honour your truth and own your story.
Fear is just a discomfort that you're unfamiliar with.
Imagine what would happen if you knew exactly how to respond to the fears of being wrong, not succeeding and not good enough?
You can finally let go of the striving, people-pleasing perfectionist identity.
The key to leveling up with ease and flow, is to become familiar with fear and know exactly how to move through it.
- Connection. Showing up for yourself and other in full alignment with what's true for you.
- Sufficiency. To have, offer and receive never-ending gifts to yourself and others.
- Freedom. Knowing you and your life will always be taken care of.